Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A new blog is born!

I have been blogging for sometime now, I love doing this whenever I have a chance. I feel that I have so many things to write, yet due to time constraint, my works are still very barren.

My other blog called Zobers is still active. However, as I have exceeded the free available limit to post pictures there,  which I  have no control of ;  I came up with the idea of creating another blog. I don't know if I could look after two blogs actively; but I feel I have to take up this challenge. To me it's like having another baby, full of hope and surprises. In this pattern, yet there's gonna be another new blog once I ran out this blog.

The reason why I want to create and maintain blogs, basically, is not to brag about myself, rather  mainly for recording and keeping tract of what is going on with me. Twenty or so hence these would be something I would love to look back at, fondly for sure.

These are the siblings of my blog family. Nobody knows how many they will be eventually.

1. Zobers (zobers.blogspot.com) born on  October 24 2010
2. The Zopa   (thezopa.blogspot.com) born on May 1 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment